Tuesday 27 September 2011

Putting my notes together

I am really into this DIY/casual elegance/pretty little details/cuter than cute wedding theme.
I just can't get enough of it, and I'm not even a bride!
That's right, I'm 24 years old and have been dreaming and planning weddings for at least the last 10 years of my life.  I have been obsessed with weddings for a long time and not even just my own future wedding but all types of weddings. I love to plan weddings I would never want for myself but just to make them the most beautiful, heart felt and personal event a couple could imagine.
The design, colours, theme, down to the typography used on invitations and the welcome sign.
Then after all the planning and building the coordinating the day of- the cherry on top! To be in the middle of the busy and make it smooth, calm and enjoyable is just a fabulous, fun, long and tiring but exhilerating day (or weekend if thats what you are planning!).
Anywho here I am puting my musing together and also to have an outlit (because currently I unload all my ideas on my boyfriend).
My boyfriend is not only used to my obsession but humours me by listening to all my great ideas, just as if this was a regular hobby, like photography or hiking or crafting... he doesnt take all of this as pressure he just knows its my thing and isn't surprised, shocked or scared when he finds my spreadsheets and notes saved on the desktop titled "Great Wedding Venues in...." or "Really cute fall wedding ideas" or my doodles of floor plans or brainstorming decorations left lying on the kitchen table. So now in an effort to keep all my notes together, and maybe to share them, I have created this blog. 

xo Hali

PS: If anyone is following or comes across this and needs help researching for their wedding, just leave me a note and I'll be happy to help in anyway I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment