Sunday 7 October 2012

I'm Back!

Hello & Welcome Back!

I am pretty ashamed to say it has been almost a year since I did my last post, but that will change!
Last summer (Aug 2011) I coordinated a friends wedding and I think that really gave me the boost to start this blog however I didn't keep it up. (See my Hobbies page on my site for photos.) I have however been very proactive using Pinterest to keep my thoughts and ideas organized. I must admit I am a lazy blogger! I think this stems back to when I was younger and was lazy making diary entries.... however I just made myself write it out cause I knew it would be interesting down the road.  Well I need to relearn my old self discipline and it starts today!

Now more than ever I am researching and idling away time on wedding sites as my boyfriend has gone back to school and is studying every evening, which leaves me with extra 'me' time.  This is why I really need to get back to blogging. 

This summer we were so fortunate to attend our good friends wedding. And I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid! Photos will follow soon, I just can't wait to walk you through her, A Midnight Summer's Dream, themed wedding!

I will be back soon, with photos, stories & inspiration.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment